Senior Network Engineer - CCIE
American Systems Corporation
San Diego, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
WANTED: A mission driven, technical professional with an active Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification to become AMERICAN SYSTEMS' next Senior Network / Enterprise Cisco Engineer!
As the Senior Network / Enterprise Cisco Engineer, you will:
- Provide critical support to National Priority programs
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, to include our Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered culture where you are a key contributor to the success of the company
- Join a team of highly skilled, driven, and supportive professionals
- Continue growing your technical skills and knowledge
An active Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification in any discipline is required for this position. Upon hire, the candidates Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification number will be associated with the AMERICAN SYSTEMS Cisco Partnership.
A week in the life of the Senior Network / Enterprise Cisco Engineer includes:
- Design, install, and maintain Cisco solutions.
- Provide technical design, implementation and support for any one or more of the following Cisco disciplines: Enterprise Networking; Collaboration; Wireless or DATA Center technologies.
- Support both pre-sale and post-sale technical activities.
- Support technical responses in Request for Proposals received from the federal government.
Life at AMERICAN SYSTEMS
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED "BEST OF THE BEST" by U.S. Veterans Magazine, "TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY EMPLOYER" by MilitaryFriendly.com and "BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times
- BS Degree or equivalent and minimum of at least 5 years of experience in designing, installing, and maintaining Cisco technical Solutions
- Must have an active Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) number (written and Lab) in any technical discipline. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) number must not be associated with any other Cisco partner.
- US Citizen
- Ability to posses or previously held a Public Trust Security Clearance (HSPD-12) in the past 3 years
- Experience with the federal government is preferred
- Highly motivated, self-starter & team player with a high energy level & willingness to take on responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to approach job responsibilities with a focus on process improvement
- Able to work & effectively communicate with all levels of management, including executive management.
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Unconditional integrity and commitment to achieving goals
10 - 20%
Bachelor's Degree- provided by Dice