Senior Mulesoft Developer
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Understand and validate integration requirements
- Create High Level Design and Low Level Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Develop APIs on Mule Soft platform
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations - ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Write automated unit test cases providing acceptable code coverage Install, configure and deploy solution using Mule ESB 3.x
- Co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns.
- Provide test support for bug fixes during all stages of test cycle
- Provide support for deployment and post go-live
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore
- Flexible learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to adapt to new challenges and work independently with client.
- provided by Dice