Senior Microstrategy Architect
Reliable Software Resources
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Hope you are doing great.
I have an urgent below position for you, so please go through it and let me know Your Interest , Availability and Expected pay rate with your Updated resume.
Location- St. Louis, MO
Duration- Long term
* Full understanding and concepts around designing metrics/facts/attributes.
* Understanding of documents and VI dashboards.
* Ability to intersect with data architecture team (Teradata) and understand how to build something that fits an existing infrastructure.
* GREAT graphical design prowess. We will be doing lots of visual work and want someone who knows how to deliver great analytics visually with a stunning customer experience.
* Communication skills which allow them to assist with demonstrating new products if asked. We are a small team and this may be required.
* Fun personality. We value good fit on my team
Required - Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer
Engineering or closely related or equivalent
Preferred - Master s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, Big
Data or Analytics or equivalent
Open to travel based up on the nature of the engagement
Equal Employment Opportunity
DataFactZ employment does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, age or any other basis as covered by federal, state, or local law.
Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.
Keywords: MicroStrategy Architect, Senior Microstrategy Developer, MicroStrategy SME, Senior MicroStrategy Architect
- provided by Dice