Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Tensor Technologies AG
Zug, Zug, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Develop and improve Machine Learning pipelines with the goal to continuously optimize the trading strategies
- Develop software and tools around the Machine Learning pipelines to make the trading strategy generation as efficient as possible
- Research and prototype state-of-the-art Machine Learning models with the focus on optimizing profitability of the trading strategies
- Assess quality controls around different approaches as well as suggesting new and state of the art approaches in research
- Design processing pipelines for terabytes of price data
- 10+ years of commercial development of Machine Learning frameworks and large-data processing systems in the technology or finance industry
- PhD degree with relevant industry experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field
- Please note: candidates with research experience only will be rejected immediately, this position requires profound industry experience.
- Excellent programming skills in Python and Scala
- In-depth industry experience with Spark (more than black box usage)
- Excellent skills in quantitative analysis, programming and statistical modeling
- Track record of gathering, matching, and processing large data sets from varied sources and of different characteristics
- Experience in financial markets or exposure to trading is a must