Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Senior IT Security Engineer
Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Work closely with customers to help them plan & implement various IT Security specific solutions (related to both infrastructure & software).
- Assist the sales department when required in pre-sales consultancy activities.
- At least 5 years of professional IT Security Engineering experience.
- Sound knowledge in the majority of the following areas:
- Identity & Access Management processes & technologies (Ideally One Identity Manager, Nevis or Active Directory Federation Services).
- Architecture of complex & distributed IT systems (processes, software, infrastructure).
- Physical & logical access control processes & technologies (PKI, biometric Access systems, Legic).
- Project methods (SCRUM & / or HERMES)
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Ideally further trained in IT Security (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT GIAC).
- Communicative, self-confident & a team-player.
- Committed, ambitious, resilient & goal-oriented.
- Able to enjoy both conceptual work & solution implementations.
- Fluent English speaker & a good command of German (at least B2 level).