Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Senior IT Manager (IT Procurement)
Bank Of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
- Perform the role of central procurement party for IT resources including implementation services, equipment, hardware, software, data network.
- Design IT procurement framework and formulate IT central procurement strategy.
- Identify opportunity and develop strategy from department perspective by aggregating the needs across the different teams within IT Department.
- Lead end-to-end procurement process such as conducting market research, defining procurement plan, issuing RFIs/RFPs, facilitating evaluation process, following through with processes including total cost analysis, commercial & contract negotiation, supplier recommendation and contract award.
- Manage the negotiation and sign off of supplier contracts with Legal, the business and senior management (where applicable)
- Drive maximum value out of sourcing exercises and actively seek for opportunities leading to cost reduction and operational efficiency.
- Review supplier's performance and contracts
- Maintain and build strong vendor relationship
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Supply Chain disciplines is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' solid experience in sourcing technology solutions including hardware, software and implementation services
- Strong in contract negotiation, supplier sourcing and management
- Sound experience in procurement framework, strategy and policy design and execution
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.