Senior IT Auditor
Austin Allen Company, LLC 7246
salary: 120000.00 $ Annual
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Senior IT Auditor - Manufacturing
Salary Up To $120,000 + Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the ST. Louis Area
Major manufacturing company is looking for a Senior IT Auditor who is an SME for this role. You'll be a key member of the Internal Audit team that is responsible for evaluating risks to the company. You'll need strong interpersonal skills to establish and build working relationships with others throughout the company in support of corporate and internal audit departments. You'll be traveling up to 40% to other US locations. You'll need to understand the strategic goals of the business lines to provide management with proactive guidance on the internal controls environment. You'll need experience with network scans, data analytics, and writing SQL Queries. Working in the Corporate Head Quarters, you will be working with a great group of very talented individuals and this position could lead to a bigger role, as our client is always seeking candidates who are on their way up.
As the Corporate IT Auditor, your responsibilities will include:
• Review Organizational data, policies, processes, and procedures
• Independently conduct a walk-through and demonstrate an understanding of business processes resulting in the creation of process flows
• Design unique and complex audit programs to adequately address risks and compliance
• Perform testing tasks of complex difficulties to challenge the relevance and effectiveness of controls base
• Implementation of technology controls and configurations for infrastructure, applications and networking
• Gathering of data analytics, data mining tools, and database querying during audits
• Analyze and research new technologies to identify key controls and risks.
Salary Up To $120,000 + Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the ST Louis Area.
You get a theme song when you work for this company Meet Me In St. Louis - and after one visit to this exciting star of American's Heartland in the Show Me State, you'll know why! Almost every bit of US history has passed through St. Louis and left its mark for you to explore, from access to the Old West via stage coach & the World's Fair to the world famous Cardinals baseball team & BBQ. There are four seasons to experience in St. Louis; a football fall will give you a White Christmas and melt into a baseball spring and then give you time to sing Take Me Out To The Ballgame . Exceptional people here & you won't sing the St. Louis Blues as you make your home in this incredible town along the Mighty Miss'ssip.
Minimum requirements for this Senior IT Auditor:
• REQUIRED: BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Management, or other related discipline
• Advanced Degree & certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRSIC, CISSP, CIA, CIPP, Network or Security Plus are a preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of public accounting, internal auditing, or related experience
• Experience with configuration and security features for IT infrastructure and other products including Operating Systems, Network Technologies, Database, Middleware, Batch Processing, Data Loss Protection/Prevention, Cybersecurity, Identity and Access Management and Active Directory and Data Center Operations
• Solid understanding of IT strategy and government concepts
• Strong knowledge of SAP and PeopleSoft.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years' experience and are C.P.C.'s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at austinallen.com/blog/