Senior Informatica/ETL Developer
Reliable Software Resources
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job title: Senior Informatica/ETL Developer
- Identifying and analyzing business requirements, translating requirements to technical specifications
- Working closely with senior data analyst of both source and targetsystems to ensure the requirements are correctly implemented
- Designing and developing ETL solutions using Informatica that follow the in-house ETL development standards; managing program coding for the extraction of data from all existing source systems, transforming data to industrystandards and generating extract files.
- Establishing testing/quality assurance environments; working with clients and system to ensure that programs and modifications are error free.
- Monitoring system performance, and other aspects of systems to identify technical problems; monitoring data integrity to identify data quality problems; designing and enhance the data quality improvement process including feedback to system stewards.
- Troubleshooting production problems
- Providing technical support to users; assisting clients in analyzing functional problems; work with clients to prioritize the data quality concerns and to communicate the need for accurate data by other constituents at the university; producing technical specifications and data mappings document; documenting the program modifications
- Documenting the solutions, the programming changes, and the problems and resolutions
- 7-8 years of Data warehousing, ETL, working in an enterprise class production data warehouse environment
- Hands on experience in fundamental of advanced Datawarehouse and Data mart design
- Hands on and excellence in ETL design, implementation and maintenance. Solid experience in process and workflow tuning and optimization.
- Experience with the system development lifecycle, such as gathering and refining requirements, data analyzing and data profiling, designing and implementing solution, handling sensitive data sets, production deployment, troubleshooting and production support, data conversion, etc.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle PL/SQL procedures, IBM Netezza and, ERwin
- Proficiency in Linux and shell scripts, job scheduling
- Proficiency in networking, IT infrastructure and enterprise security will be great asset
Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.- provided by Dice