Senior HVAC Installer
Seaford, Delaware, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
Installation Field Supervisor
The Installation Field Supervisor is responsible to manage all aspects and functions of assigned HVAC installation project(s). Key performance objectives are: 1. Communicate job information to proper personnel to allow for effective planning and execution of the project requirements. 4. Manage and develop employees to create a positive work environment necessary to build a cohesive team.
Previous Supervisory Experience Preferred, You Must Have Minimum 5 Years in HVAC Trade to apply
- Salary Depends On Experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401 K
- Life Insurance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned. Interpersonal Responsibilities
- Develops a high performing team. Provides sufficient knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve peak performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive work environment consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Assist with employee reviews and sets goals/expectations for employee progression. Makes recommendations for workforce planning by hiring when needed.
- Invests time with Installation manager on a weekly basis to identify current and future workload, man power needs/issues and current job status.
- Receives and reviews project specifications; plans projects with Sales Representative and Lead Field Installer.
- Communicates job status and changes with customers, subcontractors in a clear and professional manner.
- Follows up with installers to ensure plans are properly followed and the best crews are assigned to each job.
- Helps with Communicating the scope of work to installers; orders and ensures materials/equipment/subcontractors are delivered on time;
- Immediately addresses and troubleshoots issues that arise during the installation process. Provides installers with assistance and additional equipment and materials as required.
- Follows defined installation procedures for HVAC/R equipment according to company instructions/policy, applicable building codes, and manufacturer installation instructions.
- Manages labor hours, materials, equipment and subcontractors to ensure cost control.
- Facilitates employee safety and ensures procedures are properly being followed striving with a goal of no accidents per calendar year.
- Maintains, reviews and stays abreast of latest industry equipment, knowledge and requirements.
Organizational Responsibilities • Ensures all paperwork is properly completed, including daily reports, job startups • Helps create training schedule
Must Have Minimum 5 Years in HVAC Trade to apply