Senior Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
WHO WE ARE
Vendini is a community of people with a love for live events. We're musicians, actors, sports fans, festival-goers, and theatre enthusiasts, all rallied behind a common goal: to help our customers share live event experiences with their audiences.
WHAT WE OFFER
Vendini allows you to get firsthand experience with the arts and the business of putting on live events. You'll learn best practices not only for the industry but for customer service. During your time here, you'll become familiar not only with our platform but with ticketing as a whole, and you'll be able to hone your technical skills.
We offer many benefits in addition to our competitive salary and health, dental, and vision insurance. With us, you have the opportunity to invest in a 401k, the ability to cover travel costs with our commuter benefits, generous allowance for free tickets, You get the opportunity to enjoy a dog-friendly office, as well as exercise the flexibility of our work-from-home policy. All of our employees also have access to Udemy, an online learning tool with hundreds of courses that can be taken to hone professional skills and pursue topics of interest. We have an unbeatable time off policy - Christmas through New Year's off, three weeks of vacation and one week of sick time, as well as all the usual holidays.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
In this role you'll be responsible for designing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive demand for all Vendini solutions. You'll have the opportunity to help define and evolve our integrated growth strategy as you measure, test and optimize each step of the way.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES
- Manage the implementation of integrated marketing programs from inception to completion.
- Partner with Brand and Product marketing to create and prioritize business requirements for growth marketing campaigns.
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing strategies for driving lead generation and moving prospects through the purchase process. The strategies must employ a multi-touch approach, integrating channels such as email, paid marketing channels (SEM, display, native, paid social), social media, content, website optimization, etc., to engage the target audiences and provide relevant content and messaging at each step of the purchase process.
- Build SEO strategy and own implementation plan.
- Own and execute all prospect and lead email marketing campaigns.
- Test and re-test new and traditional marketing channels including offline marketing and native advertising.
- Drive delivery of key execution plans, collateral, and marketing programs and offers.
- Monitor, assess and report on marketing campaigns performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- Own the marketing analytics channel to ensure proper tracking is in place for complete CAC measurement.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION
- 5+ years marketing experience.
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives.
- Strategic understanding of Marketing as it relates to achieving business objectives.
- Deep understanding of most marketing channels, with advanced knowledge of digital marketing (SEM, SEO, social, landing page optimization)
- Excellent project management skills for complex, cross-functional campaigns.
- Expert in cross channel integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment.
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and executive presentation skills are required.
- Experience with marketing automation software and email marketing execution, Pardot preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred.
OUR STRIVE FOR DIVERSITY
"Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons."
Vendini delivers an all-in-one solution for live events. Thousands of organizations use Vendini for event promotion, ticket sales, box office management, event logistics, task-oriented mobile apps and more.
We're working with a myriad of customers across all corners of the live event industry, from arts and music venues, to festivals, universities, museums, sports organizations and more. We were born in San Francisco, but have homes in Los Angeles, Boston, New York, Knoxville, Petaluma and Vancouver.
Making the business of live events simple is our mission, and our Members' success is our highest priority. Interested in learning more? Let's talk.