SENIOR GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER - UNITY/IOS/ANDROID
Tic Toc Games
Burbank, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
As Senior Gameplay Programmer, you will be working closely with our Production and Design teams to bring exciting gameplay features to life! You will not be limited to coding, but deeply involved in the design and the direction of our games. Every one of our employees loves playing games and creating games. You are excellent at rapidly prototyping ideas and are capable of quickly turning a design specification from paper into a useable game system for further iteration. The right candidate…
- Loves games. Dedicates themselves to creating magical experiences
- Learns new concepts, tech, and programming paradigms quickly
- Enjoys working in a startup environment and is ready to grow with the company
- Works collaboratively, has a positive attitude, manages uncertainties.
- Program gameplay and application features in Unity for mobile, online, and console games
- Collaborate closely with art and design team members to deliver polished, visually impressive, optimized games.
- Work with production staff to identify technical risks and breakdown gameplay into user stories and scenarios.
- Provide mentorship to less experienced programmers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Unity/iOS/Android development
- Shipped one or more AAA or equivalent Unity/iOS titles
- Proficient in C#, C++, or Java
- Strong debugging skills with ability to work in large existing codebase, learn new systems/concepts and implement them quickly and efficiently
- Solid understanding of OOP and game-programming design patterns.
- Experience developing on multiple gaming platforms (mobile, console, etc.)
- Able to collaborate with other engineers and designers
- Ability to work well in a fluid, changing environment as creative challenges evolve
- Strong knowledge in several domains (3D, Math/Physics, Shaders, Animation, Software Design, AI, Optimization, Networking)