Senior Fullstack Developer (start-up culture)
TEKsystems Hong Kong
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Insurance & Superannuation
A well-established insurance company in Hong Kong is actively expanding their digital business. They are looking for a strong Senior Fullstack Developer to join the team and drive the new transformation.
• You will be joining a small and experienced technology team with strong agile engineering culture
• You will partner with your fellow technology team members, QAs and business user on daily basis
• Develop algorithmic or manual underwriting intelligence
• Build self-service tooling to manage and automate insurance front-to-back workflows
• Collect and preprocess quality third-party data
• Create scalable and fast customer-facing portal for taking new business applications
• Expertise with full stack Java as a programming language
• Familiar with object-oriented languages Java, Springboot, Microservices architecture etc.
• Knowledge of developing highly scalable distributed systems using open source technologies
• Solid grounding in data driven applications and concepts (data/object modeling, database systems)
• Comfortable expressing and defending points of view while respecting those of others
• Experience in multi-platform web application (desktop, mobile)
• Good understanding of database e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle etc.
• Experience with enterprise cloud services like AWS, Google Compute Engine or Azure
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience with Open API, web security and privacy