Senior Estimator - Design & Build
Aldridge, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
My client is a multi-award-winning, family owned Civil Engineering and Design & Build contractor, they have a respectable turnover and carry out work across all sectors. They have ambitious growth plans and an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Estimator to join their team.
The company deliver high quality Design and Build schemes from Retail, Leisure, Commercial, Student accommodation, Education and Industrial schemes. The project values will typically range from £10M to £20M.
Duties will include:
* Attend pre-construction and construction site visits.
* Manage the production of enquiry schedules for packages from the tender documentation, drawings and specifications issued.
* Manage the preparation of enquiry documents
* Identify the tender deliverables required from the project designers.
* Manage the preparation and issuing of RFI's to the Client
* Evaluate and issue RFI responses
* Evaluate returned quotations from suppliers and where necessary enter into correspondence with suppliers to bring quotations in line with the project specification requirements
* Prepare cost evaluations and risk probability
* Arrange Tender Handover meetings
* Prepares commercial documents for tender handover to projects team
We are looking for dynamic, innovative professionals who have a robust knowledge of main contracting and who can demonstrate a record of achievement and significant successes in the conversion of Design & Build tender enquiries.
If you are interested in this position, please call John Ashcroft (phone number removed) to discuss the opportunity further.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)