Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Calibre Search 60000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Position: Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
A MEP Consultancy based in Basingstoke have announced vacancies for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer. This specialist building services consultancy currently have a 10-strong office, containing various positions including electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, public health engineers as well as CAD/Revit Technicians from graduate level all the way through to director level.
They have a great office atmosphere, a tight-knit team and therefore excellent staff retention. They have a very social office and usually go out on Fridays for works events.
They provide great opportunities to progress. This is a start-up senior role, offering a clear path through to Principal/Associate level obviously based on work ethic and desire. Support for chartership is available in the shape of membership fees and on-the-job support. Exposure to the relevant software is essential, including but not limited to: Amtech, AutoCAD, Dialux, IES, Relux or Revit. Experience in the design of applications should include: CCTV & Security, telecommunications, fire alarms, IT infrastructure, lighting or emergency lighting.
Currently, the company operate a large amount of healthcare and education projects as well as student residential projects in the South West of the country. The right candidate will be brought in as a project leader in a client-facing role requiring a good level of delivery experience. You will also be tasked with managing a small team of engineers on these projects.
The right Senior Electrical Design Engineer will have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Building Services or Electrcial Engineering
- Extensive project experience, involving high levels of technical competence
- Experience working on a variety of major multi-discipline design projects
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills with the ability to run a team
- Good commercial awareness, business management skills and results orientation
- Confident ability with good communication skills and a professional approach to clients
- Ability to collate information and have a clear and structured approach to report writing.
If you are looking to further your career and this opportunity is of interest, please contact Andrew at Calibre Search for further information on (phone number removed)
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business