Senior EIA Consultant
NSB Recruitment Ltd 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Bristol City, Bristol, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
NSB Recruitment have exciting opportunity for Senior EIA Consultant to join our clients growing Environmental Assessment & Design team in Bristol or London.
• Coordination of a variety of EIA projects, including aspects of budget control
• Preparation of Environmental Statements
• Technical input into environmental projects or environmental aspects of larger projects, and good technical understanding of relevant environmental disciplines
• Co-ordination of other multi-disciplinary services and technical outputs on non-EIA projects
• Project Client liaison
• Preparation of fee proposals and assistance with bids
To be considered for this exciting Senior EIA Consultant, you will need the following:
• A degree and / or Masters in a related subject
• A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
• Membership of relevant professional body, such as IEMA
• Detailed knowledge of the EIA process and UK EIA Regulations, as well as the planning system
• Demonstrable track record in managing and delivering proportionate EIA on complex sites in the UK
• A keen eye for detail, with excellent report writing, communication and project management skills.
• Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
• A full UK driving licence.
Why apply for this Senior EIA Consultant role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rated EIA team, with a competitive salary, friendly working environment with a strong team spirit and great career progression opportunities
If this Senior EIA Consultant position is of interest to you, please click apply now below