SENIOR DOT NET DEVELOPER
Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: .Net Programmer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Note: First round of interview will be Face to face (No Skype, No Phone), Local Candidates to Philadelphia or candidates willing to relocate to Philadelphia is preferred.
We are looking for a software developer(s) with expertise and experience in .NET programming languages and relevant frameworks and APIs to work on our client s projects as a staff consultant.
- Develop and maintain web applications, web services, console-based applications using Microsoft application development technologies, responsive design frameworks and appropriate data repository.
- Translate business requirements into effective technical solutions by presenting development options based on best practices.
- Create SQL objects for Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server databases to facilitate data analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
- Review project requirements and assess and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Proactively identify applications' inefficiencies and bugs, and devise solutions.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop and maintain documentation such as process flow documents, end user documents and configuration specifications relating to the applications to perform the job functions.
- Work in a development team environment with other developers and provide assistance and advice on technical matters as required.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in web technologies and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
5 years of Minimum required working experience in the following technical skills:
- Microsoft reporting services
MS Technologies C#, VB.NET, ADO.net ,ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services, WCF, WPF, .NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, SSIS, SSRS, Enterprise Library
Web Technologies HTML5, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, XML, Java Script, CSS, Bootstrap
RDBMS Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL
Cloud Deutsche Bank Cloud System (PAAS), Amazon Web Services, Azure (App Service, Web Job, Azure SQL Database)
Web Servers IIS and Tomcat
Design Tools Enterprise Architecture, VISIO
Source Control Git, TFS (Azure DevOps)
Other Tools/Software JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Quality Centre, Bug Zilla, JAVA, Eclipse, Bitbucket.
Reporting Crystal Reports 9.0/ 8.5, Crystal Enterprise 8.5, MS SQL Server Report Builder, QlikView- provided by Dice