Senior Director, Enterprise Sales
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
- Strong sales hunter capable of connecting with and gain interest from decision-makers who control $3m in advertising budget.
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written - thrives on selling into complex and dynamic organizations across a broad spectrum of industries including senior-level brand marketers, performance advertising executives, and data analysts.
- Consultative/Solution approach, pitching solutions not products, and comfortable securing from prospective clients' ad budgets, market goals, and performance tracking data assets.
- Strong objection handler, with agility to think-on-feet for scenario-based solutions.
- Conducts substantial research on clients to bolster outreach and pitches.
- Relationship-builder comfortable with sales cycle of more than two months and seizes the moment to close.
- Can understand and carry-forward our product offering and position in the digital advertising industry, representing our company at industry conferences and events, to win new clients.
- Able to customize your pitches as sales presentation decks.
- Collaborates across in-house departments to ensure your clients' ongoing and often changing needs are continuously met.
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.
- At least 10+ years as a top performer in B2B enterprise sales, pitching to AVP-level and above
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions.
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology.
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and bonus if also comfortable with Google Slides and CRM via SalesForce.
- Will be a quick-study on the search / pay per click / performance advertising market, as well as its dovetailing with brand marketing
- Ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Highly analytical mindset.