Senior Dealer (Money Market) - Treasury
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of "Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism" and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Manage money market position, cashflow, liquidity, inter-bank lending / borrowing and execute orders to maximize portfolio profit
- Ensure all key risk indicators are in compliance with internal limits and regulatory requirements
- Perform research & analysis, compile reports on market conditions, trends and information related to interest rate market
- Participate in ad hoc assignment as required
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or related disciplines
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience in money market from financial markets
- Familiar with trading systems and qualified under SFO for regulated activities Types 1, 4 & 9
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg & MS Office application
- Strong analytical skill, self-motivated with good communication skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, No. 78 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2 or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.