Senior Data Engineer
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing is partnering with a healthcare organization, located in Nashville TN in search of a Sr. Database Developer on a right to hire contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support current and new services that leverage AWS cloud computing architecture including EC2, S3 and other managed service offerings
- Ability to move archived data from SQL 2017 that are static and offload the majority of data into NoSQL key pair structure data sets.
- Participate in code development related to all aspects of data acquisition, storage and retrieval
- Assist in the advancement of state-of-the-art data streaming methods to drive maximum efficiency at the lowest cost
- Perform data analysis to support data quality
- Assist in the creation of new services that support the growing needs of the business
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, and improve infrastructure for better scale-ability
- Work with data and analytics experts to improve functionality in our data systems
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with SQL Server 2017 databases, query authoring (SQL), T-SQL and schema design to optimize performance.
- AWS background and Snowflake experience that would be a huge plus.
- Experience with Cloud-based distributed platforms.
- Knowledge in Python and related libraries including NumPy, Pandas and Scikit-Learn.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on data or processes to answer business questions and identify opportunities
- Experience in building processes that support data transformation and data regularization
- Working knowledge in Windows and Linux Server OS environments
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and scale-able 'big data' stores.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at
- Job ID Number: 69132 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit- provided by Dice