Senior Commercial Manager (Rail Projects) - Central London
Anonymous 400.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Our client is a leading UK construction consultancy specialising in the delivery of infrastructure project work across the UK. They have a new contract role available for a Senior Commercial Manager to join them on a long term contract basis to manage pre-contract project work on rail projects including London Underground, TfL & Network Rail.
Senior Commercial Manager Responsibilities include:
- Produce tendering and contract documentation for use in the tendering process including pricing documents, pricing preambles and draft contract documents
- Ensure best prices are sought and negotiated from suppliers to ensure value for money.
- Working within the team undertaking predominately post contract role on projects within the overall programme
- Contracts worked to will be mostly ICC forms of contract - Target Cost.
- Cost/Value Reporting
- Subcontract payments
- Subcontract procurement
- Pricing projects in advance including changes
- Final Account Negotiations
Senior Commercial Manager Experience required:
- Experience of working in a pre-contract commercial environment
- Rail experience is preferred, we can consider Quantity Surveyors who have worked on high profile commercial project work in London
- Degree qualified is preferred
- UK Construction Consultancy or Main Contractor experience
- MCIPS or equivalent
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply, please email a copy of your CV to Joe Ruby at .com