Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Senior C++ Swift iOS Software Engineer - SEM
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Concept, design & implement software modules & applications for portable testing devices on different OS such as Windows, iOS, Android & Embedded Linux.
- Partake in the whole software development process including architecture, coding, testing, release management & production support.
- Develop PC Windows based applications & mobile apps used for proof of concept, functionality testing & production.
- Implement communications from portable wireless devices to mobile devices & cloud.
- Carry out Software Project Management & coordinate development with internal teams & / or external partners.
- At least 7 years of hands-on Software Development experience including in the electronics sector or within industrial companies that integrate electronic sensors or devices in their products.
- Strong experience in C/C++ Software Development.
- Some skills & experience with Swift & iOS SDK.
- Ideally experience with C#, Visual Studio, PHP & SQL databases.
- Sound experience in signal & image processing.
- Experience & know-how with software tools such as Git, Jira & Confluence
- Any experience in Project management experience is considered very advantageous.
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Self-motivated, agile, strong communication skills & a team-player.
- Solution & results-oriented.
- Excited to work in interdisciplinary & multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered a big plus.