Senior Business Analyst
Advance Digital Systems
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We are seeking a Senior Business Process Engineer to support senior-level business analysis activities related to the Project Management Office (PMO), Service Management, Transformation Program Office (TPO), technology strategy planning and roadmap activities. The Senior Business Process Engineer shall provide advanced business analysis, project management, requirements management, SharePoint support, data analytics and performance metrics, strategic transformation and reporting deliverables in support of Technology Governance strategic and operational project activities.
- Provide Business requirements and project management support for the time and resource management project in Technical Services (TS).
- Project management support for TS technology roadmap development and TS Training Roadmap development. This includes a blend of project management/coordination activities and business analysis support (i.e. meeting notes documentation, task coordination, managing task lists, other basic project coordinator tasks)
- Provides support for SharePoint documentation and content management activities as requested
- Coordinates with the Sr. Service Manager to enhance the release calendar, service catalog and demand management capabilities for Technology Governance, as well as other ITIL processes as requested.
- Designs SharePoint layout, graphics, color schemes and infrastructure to contribute to the organization's communications strategies and goals.
- Automation Plan data and analytics reporting for the PMO.
- Project management support for automation plan projects, IPL training/communication
- Over 10 years of experience with requirements gathering for time tracking, portfolio management, resource management or demand management systems.
- Experience with working on technology strategy documents and technology roadmap development.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles and SDLC methodologies with the ability to define and promote a flexible, effective business analysis partnership with technology and business teams. (PMP preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with documenting gaps and supporting reviews of project artifacts for compliance with internal processes.
- Expertise with documenting requirements for IT performance and trend reports, as well as metrics and data visualizations with BI tools like Tableau or other data tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint: Content management, innovative solution development using SharePoint out of the box, SharePoint Designer.
- Ability to design SharePoint portal frontend layout, graphics, and color schemes to maintain a cohesive website based on the organization's communications strategies and goals.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please submit your resume in a word file.- provided by Dice