Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
McLean, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Immediate need for a talented Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager with experience in the Mortgage Industry. This is 6 Months opportunity with long-term potential and it is located in McLean, VA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 21-01430
Title: Senior Business Analyst / Project Manager
Location: Mclean, VA
Duration: 6+ months Contract
- Consult and partner with business leadership, course owners, SMEs and Risk Learning Team members to:
- Identify needs and appropriate L&D solutions
- Establish design vision for L&D solutions
- Gather evaluation data to refine and ensure learning programs and experiences remain relevant and impactful for the business
- Ensure alignment of learning program goals, outputs, and measurement with overall business strategy
- Represent Risk Learning as a learning expert with ERM and OneRisk business colleagues, recommending learning solutions as appropriate and leveraging influence to gain agreement on optimal solutions to learning needs
- Contribute to management of project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved
- Establish and build strong relationships with key partners in the division
- Liaise across the division and OneRisk to bring together key partners where alignment on L&D solutions would be beneficial
- Partner with development vendors to execute on design vision
- Evaluate L&D solutions (OTS and custom) for instructional design quality.
Our client is a leading Mortgage Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration- provided by Dice