Senior Automation Tester (Selenium)
Systems Technology Group Inc. (STG)
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Senior Automation Tester
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has openings for Senior Testers. Please note that these openings are for a contract already awarded by the client. These positions are based in Lansing, MI. These positions are long term.
Over 7+ years of experience including:
- Experience performing quality assurance and software testing with a thorough understanding of testing concepts and methods in manual and automation.
- Testing experience in the implementation of Agile and Waterfall development projects.
- Experience writing and documenting test cases in DevOps or other Agile tools.
- Experience writing test scripts with automation tools.
- Experience testing Java-based applications and Oracle database
- Experience developing Agile testing strategies and test plans for multiple related projects.
- Experience with reviewing, understanding, and translating Agile User Stories to prepare test cases/scripts.
- Experience working independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in coding with Java to write test scripts with Selenium.
Resume Submittal Instructions:
Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Sharmli at or contact at . In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Tester (Lansing, MI).
Corporate Overview on STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at .
- provided by Dice