Senior Android Developer
NTT Data, Inc.
Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
My customer located in Auburn Hills, MI has a long term contract opportunity for a Senior Android Developer.
Minimum of 5+ years developing mobile applications
* Extensive experience and demonstrated ability to develop mobile applications, services and integration.
* Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team of software engineers building prototypes and applications.
* Past involvement in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions.
* Experience with integration to REST and SOAP web services.
* Experiences with telematics solutions
* Experience with iOT platforms including messaging bus, MQTT, etc
* Familiarity with and ability to code in Kotlin or Swift
* Android: API level 26+
* Android: Senior level Kotlin experience
* Android: Android unit and UI tests
* Android: Android Jetpack architecture components (Room, LiveData, ViewModel, Lifecycles )
* Android: Android voice
* Experience in HTML 5 and CSS
* Familiarity with Kuberneted, Docker, AWS, etc..
Helpful Skills to Have:
* Worked in Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience in Java and Python programming
* Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
* Big Data experience
* Experience with AI
* Experience with Alexa, smart home, etc
* Experience in security of data on devices and in transit
* Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions
* Experience with car sharing platforms
* Enterprise or Data architecture experience
* Experience leading a team of 10 or more developers via agile methodologies
* Implementing CI/CD, Jenkins,
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data?
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 100,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without r egard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- provided by Dice