SEND Learning Support / TAs
Protocol Education 80.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Bury, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
As a learning support assistant, teaching is not limited to a classroom, your role will be based inside and outside the school to ensure you always reinforce and develop new skills whether that be during lunchtime or visits to the community. A vital part of your role will be to create an environment that will empower each child to become confident, independent life-learners who can express themselves and their choices, whilst safeguarding, their happiness and safety. Our schools believes that all pupils are entitled to a personalised curriculum that is centred around their specific needs and potential.
• Full time, Monday - Friday- 8:30-15:30pm
• Salary £60 - 80 per day.
• Relevant experience working in schools.
• Previous experience working with SEND children, and passionate about the learning and development of SEND pupils.
• Capable of dealing with challenging behaviour, promoting focus within a classroom environment and giving on-going 1:1 support.
• Able to provide 2 relevant references.
If you are interested in this role, please click Apply' and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you within 48hrs. Please note that you will only be contacted if you have been short listed for the role