SEND Early Years Teaching Assistant
Empowering Learning 70.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Cwmbran, Blaenau Gwent, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
SEND Early Years Teaching Assistant/Level 3 Nursery Nurse
· Experience with a range of SEND needs and comfortable assisting with personal care
· SEND School - Cwmbran, Torfaen
· Opportunity to develop professionally
· Fantastic resources and facilities for the students to access
Empowering Learning are currently working with SEND Schools/ Units in the Torfaen area that caters for students with Autism, Complex needs and challenging behaviour. The successful candidate must adapt to a fast-paced educational environment and be incredibly hard working and committed to their role. You should have the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative to engage students and ensure that standards of attainment are met accordingly. Having SEND experience is desirable but not essential, all we require is passionate and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference to students with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Early Years Teaching Assistants/Level 3 Nursery Nurses who are excellent practitioners, who take on a creative and dynamic approach to learning and are willing to commit to on a long-term basis to the school. We are looking for individual with a genuine passion and strong understanding of SEND learning environments. They are looking for individuals who have a fantastic work ethic, who can bring their dedication and specialist knowledge to help students learning and development.
To be successful for this role you must:
· Hold a CACHE L3/ NVQ L3/NNEB
· Have strong knowledge of EYFS
· Have at least 6 months experience in an SEND or Mainstream School setting
· Have passion and willingness to work with students with Special educational needs
· Comfortable assisting with personal care
· Ability to differentiate approaches to learning and excellent classroom practice
· An enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to obtain one
Our SEND Schools are dedicated to providing an inclusive learning environment for all pupils by recognising their individual abilities and tailoring the curriculum that allow them to access their education. They have fantastic resources and facilities to support the students' needs accordingly and staff strive to play a significant role in their learning journey's.
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
· Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
· Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
· A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have the skills and passion to work in SEND Learning environments, we want to hear from you! Apply online or email (url removed)