Anonymous 175.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Alfreton, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
SEN Teacher required in Derby!
Teaching Force are seeking a qualified SEN Teacher in the Derby area. This school has been rated 'OUSTANDING' on their most recent Ofsted report, and is a truly incredible place to work! This role will involve teaching Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students of varying abilities and additional needs on a daily basis. Initially, the role is a day-to-day position however there is the potential for it to become long-term or permanent.
To qualify for these roles, you should have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience working with SEN.
• An Enhanced DBS Disclosure (we can help you acquire this if necessary).
What's in it for you? As part of the Teaching Force team you will benefit from:
• Competitive daily rates paid weekly through either PAYE or an Umbrella Company…it's your choice.
• A £50 reward for both you and your friend every time you recommend someone to us and they start work.
• Access to free CPD courses, resources and learning materials online.
• Dedicated consultant's available to offer advice, support and guidance throughout all of your placements.
• A secure online portal where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment information.
• Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) to ensure you're receiving the pay and benefits you deserve.
• Pension contributions (after a qualifying period).
Do you think you're a suitable candidate for this role? If so, then APPLY TODAY! For any further help, contact our recruitment team on (Apply online only) or email.
We're always looking for ways to make your job search easier - our newest addition is partnering with Supply Clouds! Supply Clouds is a free app that connects Schools, Agencies and Candidates like you in a more efficient way. Some of the schools and academies we work with are now advertising their vacancies exclusively within the app - so we don't want you to miss out!
Teaching Force are a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force are committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer