Secondary Teachers Required
Teaching Personnel 650.00 British Pound . GBP translate.per_Weekly
Worthing, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Are you a Fully Qualified Teacher?
Do you have experience teaching the secondary curriculum?
If so, Teaching Personnel are looking to hear from you. Teaching Personnel are currently supporting 15 secondary schools across the West Sussex Region. We are currently looking for a number of Fully Qualified Teachers for work throughout the academic year. With full time, part time and permanent jobs upcoming within a range of departments, we are looking for influential Fully Qualified Teachers to cover maternity contracts and permanent posts as well as day to day cover. Schools are based within reasonable distance from train and bus stations and seek professional and reliable Fully Qualified Teachers who have the ability to quickly build strong relationships with students.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Proven experience teaching the secondary curriculum, which can be referenced
• Subject specialism: English, Maths, Science, Technology, Humanities, Languages
• A Valid Enhanced Child Only DBS registered with the Update Service or will apply through Teaching Personnel
• Full valid UK driving licence with access to own transport (able to travel around West Sussex) Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel include: A dedicated consultant who is a specialist in their field, competitive pay rates and access to a full range of CPD courses! To be considered for this role, please click 'apply now
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.