Secondary Teachers Required
Milk Education 170.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Aldridge, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
MILK Education are currently recruiting for an English Teacher to join a reputable Mainstream Secondary School in the area of Birmingham. We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
We are looking for teachers who are adaptable, dedicated, passionate about their subject specialism and happy to work on a day to day basis with potential outlook to long term.
We also offer a range of opportunities across the North West on a day to day and long term basis so if you are actively looking work across this area in an alternative specialism, feel free to get in touch to discuss further.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.