Seasonal Oil Loader
Cargill 20.37 $ Per hour
Sidney, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
Looking for an engaging company culture with competitive pay for your hard work?
Join the Cargill team in Sidney!
We will provide you with the tools, opportunities, and culture that values and supports employee growth. Cargill's Food Ingredients and Bioindustrial business has about 22,000 employees across the world serving food and beverage manufacturers, foodservice companies, and retailers. Our expertise in processing agricultural commodities into high-quality ingredients gives us an edge in making products that satisfy consumers around the world. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Benefits & Compensation:
- Starting Pay Range: $20.37/hr
- Vacation Within the First Year
- Eligible for Annual Bonus!
- Uniforms and RX Safety Glasses Provided, plus Boot Allowance
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Career Development Opportunities
A Typical Workday May Include
- Loading and unloading of trucks and railcars (work is outdoors)
- Prepare loading, unloading, and blending documentation
- Communicate effectively with other functions (trans, customer service, etc.
- Operate process equipment associated with the loadout, unload, and blending areas including pumps, mobile equipment, and indexers
- Troubleshooting & minor maintenance in loadout, unload, and tank farm area
- Cleaning & sanitation of loadout, unload, and blending areas
- Management of oil inventory and supplies inventory
- Execution of Good Manufacturing Practice's and Food Safety Requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
- Basic use of a computer and typing skills
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet