SEA Manager E Commerce
HOLY FASHION GROUP
Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
Do you want to realise your potential in an innovative and modern digital working environment as part of a successful and growing group of companies? The brands JOOP!, Strellson and windsor. stand for fashion, trends and lifestyle.
For our headquarter in Kreuzlingen, Switzerland, we are looking for the following enthusiastic team member to start as soon as possible:
As a member of a creative, success-orientated and committed E-Commerce team, you will be involved in the further growth of our international online shops. As part of your responsible and versatile job you will develop and coordinate the implementation of international performance marketing campaigns for all brands of the HOLY FASHION GROUP, especially in the areas of SEA, SEO, display advertising and affiliate marketing. Furthermore, you will manage our online marketing agency and will be in charge of web analytics and customer journeys within the e-business team. The final elements of your exciting job profile will include the evaluation and analysis of online marketing measures, the preparation of reports, the responsibility for budgets and the assumption of online marketing projects.
- successfully completed degree in economics, media or communications, or comparable training/apprenticeship in the field of (online) direct marketing
- at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience, ideally in an online marketing agency or e-commerce company
- very good knowledge of SEA and SEO
- very good command of English and well-developed computer skills, including a particular aptitude for MS Excel
- strong analytical thinking, structured working methods and ideally experience in dealing with web analytics
- special affinity for fashion and lifestyle with a passion and enthusiasm for e‑commerce and online marketing
- attention to detail, team spirit and a high level of social competence