Scientist, Bioinformatics - Immuno-Oncology
Tarrytown, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Science & Technology
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
We are seeking a creative and self-motivated Scientist to join the Molecular Profiling team. This position plays an important role in analyzing proprietary and public profiling data to advance our immuno-oncology (I/O) targets from discovery to clinical applications, and to identify I/O clinical biomarkers and strategies that help drive our development decisions.
* Collaborate with scientists from the I/O focus therapeutic area and clinical departments to design profiling experiments and draft data analysis plans
* Analyze of proprietary (clinical and preclinical) and public data to support Regeneron I/O targets and clinical pipeline; this including target identification, target advancement, biomarker discovery, toxicology studies, and clinical profiling data
* Prepare clear, concise and easy-to-understand presentations and documentations for collaborators, senior management and government agencies
* Implement and develop analysis pipelines using cutting-edge algorithms and statistically sound methodologies
* PhD in bioinformatics, quantitative sciences, or other related disciplines
* Expertise in computational and Molecular Biology
* Proficient in R/MatLab and Python/Perl
* Experience in analyzing NGS (RNA-seq and exome-seq) and single cell sequencing data
* Experience in analyzing cancer profiling data in public the domain such as TCGA
* Experience in modeling (e.g., machine learning) and network building (e.g. gene regulation networks); Keen interest and determination to be at the cutting-edge of algorithms and model building
* Excellent communication and presentation skills; Team spirit and commitment to share and collaborate
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
","title":"Scientist, Bioinformatics - Immuno-Oncology