Enrichment Education Ltd
salary: 41635.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Science Teacher required
Enrichment Education are recruiting on behalf of this high-achieving and well organised Secondary School to appoint a devoted and focused Science Teacher who has the drive and ambition to consistently deliver 'Outstanding' lessons to their students.
Taking on the full classroom responsibilities of a teacher within a well-resourced and highly organised department, you will be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering engaging, challenging and fully inclusive Science Teacher lessons to the 11-16 age range.
Role: Science Teacher
Location: Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
Start: April 2020
Person Specification - Science Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification (NQT's welcome)
* Commitment to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
* The ability to teach Science throughout KS3 - KS4.
* Commitment to contribute to the life of the School.
* Willingness to work as part of a team.
We would love to hear from you if you:
• want to work in a supportive and caring environment
• are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
• are an ambitious professional
• are a good/outstanding classroom practitioner
This is a great opportunity for a Science Teacher to join a fantastic community of dedicated professionals that are encouraged to grow and develop.
'The successful candidate will be subject to a variety of checks including; eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full references including one from your most recent employer. Enrichment Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment