4myschools 10.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Fakenham, Norfolk, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Our client, a primary school located near Fakenham, is looking for a Cook to work from 10.30 - 1 for a period of 6-8 weeks. This is a small kitchen where you will be preparing fresh home cooked food for the pupils & staff (an average of 25 children).
They are looking for someone that is creative & talented, and has a passion for cooking & providing high quality meals.
Other responsibilities include;
* Preparing simple meals
* cleaning the kitchen, checking
* monitoring and recording food temperatures
* unpacking delivered Tesco food
* compiling shopping list for the office to order week before
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience working in a similar role
* Have knowledge of National Food Standards & allergies
* Maintain a high standard of personal & general hygiene in line with school regulations
* Ideally hold a Level 2 certificate in Food Safety
Immediate interviews being held as this role is to start January 2020.
All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS and other safeguarding checks.
Please apply now