OCS Resourcing 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Elena
SAS Administrator - Netherlands - Permanent - up to £40k
Our client, a leading IT Consultancy with offices in UK and Europe (Netherlands and Switzerland) is looking to recruit a permanent SAS Administrator. Our client is undertaking a variety of software development projects (SAS software specialized too) for its clients from Life Science, Finance, Retail, Government, Automotive, Publishing and Logistics domains which are well-known names.
The SAS Administrator will have in depth experience supporting and maintaining the SAS Intelligence Platform and will be part of SAS experts team. The SAS Administrator will combine in-depth knowledge of the SAS system with a good understanding of methodologies such as ITIL & ASL, in order to achieve an optimal, smooth running and stable SAS environment. The successful candidate will be motivated and passionate about setting up and maintaining complex, robust software environments. He/she will have a pro-active and service oriented attitude, excellent communication skills and will be aware of the importance of quality, continuity and understand the necessity of documentation.
The role is based at our company offices in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The SAS Administrator will be joining a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. Client's relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Its employees are vital to their success and the company aims to attract the best people who will stay and grow with it. The successful applicant will be rewarded with the chance to work for leading companies in their industry. To ensure that the employees are well equipped for the task, the company offers them the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach them the tricks of the trade.
Essential Requirements of the SAS Administrator:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software of the SAS Institute - essential
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of computer systems and applications
- Experience with various operating systems, Linux knowledge is preferred
- Experience with ITIL or ASL - preferred
- Bachelor or Master degree with an IT-related specialization
- Pragmatic, structured, problem solving approach and a client orientated mind set
- Enthusiastic and motivated personality and an independent and pro-active attitude
- Relevant certifications or the willingness to obtain these
In return our client can offer:
- a competitive salary
- flexible benefits package (including car/travel allowance, participation in the company pension scheme, excellent travel expense policy, etc.)
- opportunity to progress, both in terms of skills, experience and grade levels quickly for the motivated and talented individual
For further information on this excellent SAS Administrator role please email CV to the address shown.