SAP Specialist- Expert
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Position Title: SAP Specialist- Expert
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 1 year contract
- CRM configuration experience with integration experience to SAP ECC.
- Functional SAP CRM Sales/Service experience with at least 3 end to end SAP implementations.
- SAP CRM End to End functional design experience in multiple SAP CRM implementations with back end integration.
- Thorough background in CRM configuration settings and ability to visualize gaps at design time.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and close issues during build time.
- Minimum three full lifecycle SAP CRM implementations. Ability to immediately begin work on a complex programs.
- Grantor Management implementation experience/knowledge in Grantor Programs Management, Application and Agreement Management, Change Request and Claims
- Grantor Management implementation experience/knowledge with integration experience to SAP ECC.
- Strong knowledge and understanding on SAP Service Process with ERP integration and best practices.
- Configuration of CRM Service functionalities including Installed Base Management, service tickets, and service orders.
- Configuration of CRM Service functionalities including Confirmations with ERP billing and Logistics Integration.
- Extensive experience in the configuration of Web UI for multiple Business Roles, Transaction Launcher, Actions, & Partner
- Extensive experience in configuration Text Determination Procedures, Status Profile, Org. Data Determination and Transaction Types.
- Good understanding and knowledge about Web Requests - BSP/Adobe forms, Web UI enhancements, AET, BADIs and Workflows.
- Ability to identify and build test data and testing scenarios. Test data creation for Unit testing as well as product testing.
- Clear understanding of SAP Security functions and ability to design new business roles based on security objects.
- Experience with Business Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing and Support.
- Experience with managing multiple complex and high impact projects.
- Understanding of Solution Manager and its function within an SAP landscape and how it applies to CRM.
- Public Sector Grantor Management (Optional)
Visionsoft International Inc
- provided by Dice