SAP Security Analyst
J.R. SIMPLOT COMPANY
Boise, Idaho, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. These endeavors have been around for centuries and will continue to be a vital part of the global economy. Our purpose is to Contribute to Feeding Our World and are looking to expand our Team. We currently have a Data & Business Intelligence Engineer III position available at our Simplot headquarters in Boise, ID.
Seeking an SAP Security Analyst with strong SAP Security experience and knowledge who will be responsible to implement and support a new global SAP environment. This position will engage and work with the system integrator, IT Security team, GRC team, and SAP Basis team to deploy and maintain solutions that ensure compliance to global standards. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of security related activities including customer service, support, and securing interfaces.
Primary responsibilities will include working closely with the GRC lead to design and build SAP roles, creation of new SAP user accounts, adherence with segregation of duties requirements and other security policies and procedures, resolving access problems, and handling security incidents. The selected candidate will work closely with the SAP Basis administrator to manage the Basis environment for the global deployment of the HANA 2.0 solution. The selected candidate will ensure the SAP team achieves Audit compliance and management-defined performance metrics. The candidate must be able to identify areas of IT risk in the SAP environments and identify opportunities to help improve information security, and business process. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with security methodology and design requirements in the deployment of ongoing projects and implementations.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Create new and modify existing SAP Security Roles/profiles.
- Troubleshoot existing user roles, security objects and authorizations to resolve security conflicts.
- Perform regular system audits to detect deviations of established procedures, role mapping, unauthorized system activity and report findings to management.
- Utilize the Segregation of Duty (SOD) system tool to validate user role assignments and to validate modifications to Roles and profiles.
- Support integration testing of roles/profiles.
- Verification of approvals regarding user access modifications.
- Assist team in performing review and monitoring activities using SAP GRC.
- As an SAP Security subject matter expert, provide technical direction to team and project.
- Review the security patches to be applied to the SAP landscape.
- Perform security reviews of SAP systems and participate in audit and compliance activities.
- Solve technical and complex problems across the SAP landscape related to security.
- Assist in identifying gaps in security process and procedures as well as areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field from 4-year college or university required.
- 5+ years of SAP Security Administration experience.
- SAP Experience is mandatory; in-depth knowledge of SAP GRC preferred.
- Strong understanding on SAP security design concepts as well as application security.
- Experience with Segregation of Duties (SOD) resolution.
- Experience with user provisioning, role creation and maintenance.
- Experience in the field of Identity & Access Management (preferred).
- Working knowledge of at least one IAM platform (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Strong analytical thinking, documentation and design skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment.
- Adheres to all standards, policies and systems as appropriate.
- Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Combination of education, training and/or experience will be considered for this position.
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**- provided by Dice