SAP S/4 HANA Architect
International Information Technology Team, Inc.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We, International Information Technology Team (i2t2) Inc. are looking for an SAP S4 HANA Architect to work with one of our clients.
Job Title: SAP OTC S4 HANA Architect
Location: Remote Initially, once this COVID thing settles down resources needs to travel to client location in Boston, MA or San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 to 6 Months Contract to Hire
- Knowledge, deep understanding and Experience of Enterprise resource Planning software - SAP is Required
- Specialized knowledge and certification in SAP Technology are Huge plus,
- One should have experience of Guiding & providing Training to End Users around SAP- software solution
- These are all high-end consulting roles and require specialized experience in SAP software in different industries with different functionalities of the Business
- The SAP Order-To-Cash (OTC) Architect will need to have a broad understanding of the OTC process area and ensuring the implementation of standard and best practices enabled by SAP SD in the S/4HANA Cloud Extended Edition (STE) environment.
- The candidate will actively participate in the implementation of the SAP Sales and Distribution solutions across all functional areas. The resource will require strong integration knowledge of peer functional modules of MM, FI/CO and capable of Design / Understanding the interfaces of 3PL, EDI, Freight Forwarders.
- This resource needs to possess soft skills to effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization, drive the OTC team to deliver and meet the project timelines.
- 10-15 years of relevant functional experience in the following areas (but not limited to) of SAP Sales and Distribution module, with a minimum of three full end to end implementations.
- SAP SD Order Management with EDI
- Knowledge of newer OTC functionality offered in S/4HANA
- Material determination and Substitution
- Product Allocations and AATP
- SAP SD complex Pricing (Deals, Deductions, Surcharges, Rebates and Allowances etc.,)
- Outbound and Replenishment deliveries
- Customer Billing and I/C Billing integration with FI-AR
- Integration experience B2B and B2C systems, with eCommerce integration experience
- Integration with Amazon and 3rd party websites
- Strong Process and functional knowledge of Order Fulfillment, Customer master, Material Master and Pricing conditions
- Strong Consumer Goods OTC process understanding in addition to SAP system architecture, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to lead efforts, with minimal supervision, involving relevant Business/Process/IT teams, 3rd party resources and external trading partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, as this is a client facing role
- Proven ability to be both a team player and an independent contributor
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Able to maintain poise and composure under pressure in relatively ambiguous and complex situations.
- Independent thinking with keen problem-solving skills, ability to adapt to changing schedules, and multiple work plans
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio as this role requires developing supplemental product and solution documentation