SAP Project Manager (IT)
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Retail & Consumer Products
dormakaba is hiring an SAP Project Manager (IT) in Indianapolis, IN. The SAP Project Manager (IT) is an integral member of the dormakaba Group IT/Business Applications function. They will manage business critical IT Projects around economics with a strong focus towards SAP core components (with other business-related software implementations combined - EXCITE). The ideal candidate will have experience with project management of defined Business Application Projects and an extensive IT background combined with business knowledge in several areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure costs, resources and time management within projects and ensure that business requirements are translated and implemented during the individual project phases.
- Manage Steering Committees and responsible project manager and ensure Project Quality Management
- Plan, moderate and review workshops with the relevant stakeholders
- Support management within all aspects of the individual projects
- Ensure a tight and transparent project controlling
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external individuals within the project as outlined in the project charter.
- Manage business application projects
- Manage resources, costs, scope, etc. of assigned projects
- Alignment and interface between management and the project
- Initialize, prepare, moderate and supervise meetings and workshops
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
- At least 10 years Project Management/Realization of SAP Projects
- At least 10 years of Project Management skills
- International experience
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Business Proficiency in English is required
- German language is a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires the physical capability to work in an office environment and use basic office tools such as a computer, copier/printer, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
dormakaba is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes through this site or directly to managers. dormakaba does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company absent a signed agreement with approved Talent Acquisition dormakaba representative.