SAP Finance Transformation Consultant
Abcoude, Utrecht, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Administration
You have a solid background in SAP solutions and are familiar with Finance and Controlling processes and solutions.
• At least 2 years of experience in SAP (consulting experience is a preference)
• Successfully completed a Bachelor or Master studies
• Excellent communication skills and a driven team player
• Fluent in English AND Dutch language
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen, .