SAP FICO Consultant
Dallas, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We are currently looking for an SAP FICO Consultant for one of our client in Dallas, TX. Interested candidates please send your resumes to .
Dallas, TX 75201
Position title: SAP FICO Consultant
Duration: 1 year contract (will extend)
Follow Up Activity: Interviews anytime this week
-10+ years hands on SAP FICO experience
- Capable to configure the system for Vendor payments, Direct Debits, SEPA, International Payments, Positive pay, Paid checks and other Treasury related functions in SAP
- Experience in Europe, Canada and US taxation
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules
- Bank Accounting Configuration and Support by House Bank, Account ID, DME, Lockbox and EBS
- Experience in working with the Middleware team (PI/PO) and creating mapping document between SAP IDocs and EDI
- Worked on FI-Logistics processes like intercompany transactions etc
- Ability to work closely with GL, Profit Center Accounting, Cost Element/Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, AR, and AP, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Settlement process, Internal Order, WBS, Profitability Analysis ( CO-PA).
- Proficient in Financial operations processes and concepts, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, substitutions / validations, functional area usage, financial close and consolidations
- Lead Project work for Treasury & PMW with Payment XML; can independently guide client; drive and lead client & bank meetings.
Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
An employer in Dallas, Texas is looking for an SAP FICO consultant to join their team. This individual will be responsible for supporting the company s essential business functions by providing systems and Configurations analysis. They will provide support for overall Production, Enhancements, Projects and Mergers & Acquisitions for business systems according to specifications and schedule. They will be responsible for meeting quality requirements, maintaining in-depth understanding of all business processes and requirements, and resolving day-to-day system issues. They will collaborate and work closely with/Key Customers including relevant Business/IT stakeholder.
Thanks & Regards
Metha | Account Manager | Horizon Soft Solutions, Inc
(Direct) | (Fax)
25329 Budde Rd Unit 503,
The Woodlands, Texas 77380
MBE Certified Company | E-Verify Company