Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Netherlands. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.

SAP ERP Specialist (Advanced Planning Optimizer (APO))


Yacht Nederland BV

2019-11-09 00:00:30

Job location Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands

Job type: fulltime

Job industry: Transport & Logistics

Job description

SABIC, based in Riyadh, is the largest petrochemical company in the Middle East. The name SABIC stands for Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Corporation. It is the largest publicly traded company in Saudi Arabia. The state holds 70% of the shares, the remaining 30% is owned by investors. SABIC Europe is seeking a suitable ERP..... click apply for full job details

Inform a friend!

location

Top