Yoh - A Day & Zimmerman Company
Dallas, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
65-70 full users and about 200 in the marketing.
Experience with Salesforce APIs and integrating them.
Certifications are a plus.
Client is currently expanding globally and sees the need for a Salesforce as a unifying platform. This role will assist with the implementation as well as be the main asset to support and improve the platform going forward. The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The ideal candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Fundraising, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to lead new initiatives. The individual will have a structured working approach and excellent analytical and communication skills.
This role will be 40% Development and 60% Admin duties in a Salesforce Lightning instance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as primary system administrator and SME for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team
• Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
• 3+ years Salesforce development experience
• SFDC architecture experience
• Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development
• Salesforce Service, Sales and Marketing cloud implementation is a plus
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (Preferred)
• Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
• Configure and maintain Salesforce Community portals. Understanding of community user
permissions, design of components for use in Customer Portal, Community Builder, editing
community styles and templates, creating and deploying Lighting Bolts.
• Experience with developing on Salesforce platform
o Lightning Components
o SLDS CSS framework
o Batch and Future patterns
o REST API
• Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience
o Connected Apps, etc
o IPass Platforms
o Data Loading
• Excellent problem-solving techniques
• Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written communications)
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
• Must be highly motivated self-starter
• Excellent creative and analytical capabilities
• Adaptable, creative problem solver wanting to help evolve digital maturity and influence adoption
across the organization
• Must work closely with team members in a collaborative manner to achieve common team
• Work with internal resources about updates per each Salesforce Release, identifying potential
implications and highlighting new features that may be leveraged to better service the business.
• Effectively translate business requirements into systems solutions using Visualforce, Apex and
• Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work
• Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows
leadership when appropriate
• Research integration issues and work closely with team members to resolve.
• Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs
from a business perspective
• Respond promptly to internal and external customer requests.
• Execute daily, iteration and project level tasks on time and within committed timeframes.
• Lead the design and development of assigned projects.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
• Ability to actively contribute from day one in a fast paced and evolving environment
• Ability to work independently or on a team
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and
downstream applications, systems and processes
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
• Bilingual- English /Spanish
#LI-NM1 - provided by Dice