Dallas, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Location: Dallas, TX
The Salesforce Re-Architecture Initiative is an important initiative designed to enable a new enterprise selling approach by streamlining, optimizing, and standardizing the Salesforce instance. Key areas of focus include, but are not limited to, integrating the Single Sales Process into Salesforce, re-architecting the workflow and data model, converting to Lightning Experience, content and tools clean-up.
- Evangelize for configuration before code, but be able to code where necessary.
- Develop in Visualforce, Apex, Web Services and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Write and review comprehensive design specifications (functional specifications and solution/technical design document).
- Lead SFDC development team on identification and adoption of best practices including application development, deployment, testing (unit, systems. regression).
- Experienced with 3rd party and legacy systems integrations.
- Analyze SFDC plugins and add-ons.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity.
- Effectively work with management and on-site/off-site development staff (remote teams) to accomplish SFDC project deliverables.
- Collaborate with structured development team which includes Business Owners, Business Analysists, Architects, Developers and Quality Assurance is required.
- Successfully comprehend client requirements and provide the Business Solutions.
- Identify and/or develop scalable, extensible and maintainable solutions.
- Mentor developers to increase their SFDC skills and thus their value to the business.
- Ability to seamlessly partner with business teams, technology teams, and third party providers developing relationships that work to deliver business value.
- Can effectively communicate a vision to technical and non-technical people.
- Experience working in a team-oriented fast paced, distributed and collaborative environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
- A self-motivated leader who is results driven, and technology enthusiast.
- Strong experience with Full Salesforce development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production, sandbox management.
- Strong CRM development skills including Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, Force.com APIs.
- Experience with Data loading and data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools like Informatica.
- Experienced in creating LEX components.
- provided by Dice