Sales Support Employment Consultant
Anonymous 30000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Hinckley, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Legal
To provide HR and Employment advice to new and prospect clients of Croner different sectors within the Advice Team across Great Britain, with the aim of showcasing our services so that clients will sign up for other products.
The role requires you to work in a team providing legally compliant advice to clients by telephone and email in all aspects of HR and Employment Law in order to support the business needs of the individual clients whilst highlighting any options that are non-compliant and this risk this presents.
* Ensure that personal knowledge of HR and Employment Law and best practice is continually updated.
* Achieve six measured set KPIs to support all clients with quality sound advice in a productive manner within set SLAs in order to provide a first call resolution. This will be predominately call advice and adjusted accordingly by your particular caseload whilst being available for the clients.
* To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* To log all advice accurately onto the bespoke internal system, taking ownership and responsibility for ongoing cases.
* To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in the advice provided where applicable.
* Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account and offering critique support.
* Refer to Company internal training and legal updates to ensure that advice provided is compliant with our services.
* To undertake and report on client visits as required by the Advice Service Managers.
* Follow internal protocols for managing and escalating cases where applicable.
* Proactive contact with Business Development Managers in relation to prospect clients.
* Converting new client accounts and ensuring the necessary updates on the Sales force system.
* Carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team.
* To offer the clients options regarding the take up of other products we provide and make such recommendations accordingly.
What you Bring to the Team
* A œcan-do attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge effectively within the team.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong time management skills.
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.