Denver, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
BairesDev is on the mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions.
BairesDev is the fastest growing software development company in the Americas, with over 50% annual growth. Featured as a Top Software Engineering company by Clutch.co, with more than 1000 employees working on different projects around the world, BairesDev has positioned itself as a leader in the software industry.
The company has offices across the US and Europe, and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can shine and thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
We are looking for Sales Representatives to join our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
About the role
- Conduct in-depth research on prospects.
- Using proprietary Sales Tools to contact and convert leads into clients.
- Contacting potential clients via email to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Reach out by phone and hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
- Work internally with the Sales Management and Marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations.
- Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
What are we looking for:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
- Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
- Fast learner and passionate for sales.
- A network of potential clients in the IT industry or other verticals is a big plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package through a combination of base salary and commission structure.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents.
- Possibility to work from anywhere.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid parental leave for both parents.
- Paid training.
If you are interested in being part of a team of world-class engineers and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
- provided by Dice