Sales Development Representative (J10586:NY)
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Manhattan, NY
Salary: $58.5k ($70k OTE)
A VC backed market intelligence enterprise, our client helps businesses across every industry make critical decisions. Their multi-award winning machine learning technology enables an ever growing client base to make these decisions.
As part of their ambitious plans for growth, the company are now looking for a brand new team of ambitious SDRs to help enhance their presence even further. Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, inquisitive and comfortable conversing with professionals at all levels of seniority.
Sales Development Representative Package:
- A competitive basic salary of $58.5k
- Y1 OTE takes your total package to $70k
- Full, inclusive training
- Medical options & 401(k) contributions
- Incentive company vacations that reward
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Excellent scope for professional development, with a yearly education/self-development stipend
- Incredibly social environment, with awesome team building, happy hour events and more!
Sales Development Representative Role:
Responsible for all sophisticated outbound contact and prospecting, successful candidates will act as the mouthpiece for the company as they look to increase their market share.
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls and emails at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualifying leads generated by marketing which includes content and demo requests
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Scheduling demos of the market intelligence platform for qualified prospects
- Working with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about our products
Sales Development Representative:
- College degree educated and/or some relevant years of work experience
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.