Sales Development Manager
Palo Alto, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions.
We strive to disrupt how HR is traditionally run, do yourself a favor and text "SDM" to to be part of this movement.
You're probably wondering if you should text or not. You should! Why?
1. It is AllyO's product. It is the company you are applying to and you should know our product.
2. It's not sketchy and we won't spam text or call you - unless you want us to.
3. We live in a society where we want things instantaneously. Find out if you qualify within minutes and have the opportunity to schedule your own phone interview.
4. Nothing confusing, just text "SDM" to and see how easy it is to apply.
As a Sales Development Manager, you will define, iterate on, and implement processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the team. You will think creatively about getting the job done, continuously analyze data and results, and build seamless processes to facilitate it all. You will embody our company values, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making and a passion to deliver campaigns that drive the growth and health of our company. As the Sales Development Manager, you will….
- Lead and manage the SDR team to hit and exceed monthly goals and achieve other defined objectives
- Mentor and develop SDRs prospecting skills
- Collaborate cross functionally with Brand Marketing, Demand Generation, and
- Oversee employee development, conduct performance reviews, and guide SDRs on successful career paths at AllyO
- Work with Sales leadership to analyze key metrics and optimize team performance
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Sales Development Management
- Capacity to hire, engage, lead, and motivate team members and establish a healthy and collaborative work environment
- Ability to understand, synthesize, and pitch AllyO's platform and products
- Proven planning, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent reporting and analytics skills using Outreach, Google Sheets, and equivalent tools.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a startup environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off