New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
We are delighted to be partnered with a leading financial technology provider of integrated risk, analytics, and trading solutions for the global financial markets. They are looking to add to their growing sales force a Sales Consultant with a solid understanding of finance and capital markets who is looking to apply their financial knowledge to a sales role. We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- 2 years minimum experience in a financial institution - ideally investment bank, asset manager, or insurance
- Take full ownership of the sales process from qualification to close
- Genuine interest in software and financial markets
- Ability to learn quickly and understand complex issues
- Experience at a technology or consulting firm working with financial institutions also considered
Your role will be to work with prospects to understand and identify their needs, while performing presentations/demos to show how identified needs can be addressed. You will also work closely with the marketing and inside sales team to work towards achieving sales targets and revenue growth.
My client works across 40 countries and their clients include some of the largest global financial institutions including the largest banks, asset managers, leading hedge funds, pension funds, insurers, and brokers. They are offering the right candidate a competitive salary and an opportunity to join a growing company with a great name in the market. If you have the necessary background and are serious about a career in fin-tech sales, please apply now for more information.
We have numerous sales, marketing and senior roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn't suitable, but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Kaitlin Edwards on: +1